Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

Download Excel to vcard Converter (ryleehoward9)
ryleehoward9
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 3:20 pm ()
   Post subject: Download Excel to vcard Converter

I just got a new company phone and do not want to have to add all of the numbers I need into it individually. I have their information in an Excel spreadsheet - so I was wondering if there was a way to convert XLSX to VCF. I discovered several ways online, but am concerned about putting their sensitive information online as well as downloading a virus. Is there a way to convert the file safely?
nataliagraham4
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:18 am (спустя 1 день 16 часов 57 минут; написано за 29 секунд)
   Post subject: Download excel to vcard converter

I must say according to my experience, [b]Softaken Free Excel to Vcard Converter[/b] is the best-suited solution to your problem. Once use this tool. I hope you will get a quick solution to your situation.
richardmsrtin
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:01 am (спустя 1 месяц 19 дней 43 минуты; написано за 1 минуту 26 секунд)
   Post subject: Re: Download Excel to vcard Converter

I would like to recommend this effective EXCEL file exporter for fast and easy recovery of corrupt VCARD file. Excel to Vcard is a software which is very user friendly .Its conversion speed is very fast and it is vary safe while using . It also supports all version of window OS . It do not repeat conversion. You can try this utility.

More info visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/xlstovcf.html
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML